Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Been severely hacked for over 2 years

I just bought an iPhone for the 2 nd time in less than a year. I have a hacker who has been hacked into all the new phones I’ve purchased trying to escape from the **** of this hacker. I have proof whom this person is and I have made numerous police reports and I don’t ever get help. I’m so upset ,what am I doing wrong hear?? How is this possible?? My identity has been stolen from me and putting me the a nitemare trying to get answers to find a way to be free once again. Over 2 years, purchased new phone after new phone around 10 plus phones I have bought and hear I am in same dam crisis without a dam person who cares to help me

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 10:51 AM

Can you provide some descriptive examples of why you feel that your iPhone(s) have been hacked? Need to understand the severity and exactness of the issue so that proper guidance is provided. Have you ever contacted ➔ Apple Support and what exactly did Apple Support tell you?

Axel F.

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 18, 2021 9:29 AM in response to Axel Foley

I have contacted apple and all they did was change my Apple ID . I even no that changing my passwords email etc doesn’t prevent this hacker. I notice my wii fii will be on all the time I’m connected to the internet. Regardless of what I have paid for either malware or even vpn this person is one step a head of me considering I didn’t know anything about this crap but ive had to try to learn but I just don’t understand the codes etc. this man has downloaded software on my phone, I can’t change the settings the tracking setting well example I try to put it on but I can’t change the setting . Won’t allow me to. I have certificates on my phone again stating I have consented to allow this . know my phone isn’t working correctly when my settings are not what I set them at. I don’t hear calls or text however my phone gives off notifications to something cause I hear it . My text my calls are sometimes read and my calls never get. My contacts get blocked. I get locked out of my email account even when I’m able to get my emails I can’t send any . If I need to go online my phone will say no internet connection try again when I’m very clearly set up on my home wii fii that I have a feeling is hacked . This sounds crazy I’m sure but I’m telling you honestly my television’s some how this guy has access to hear or see what I’m doing where I’m , my location is always on and no matter what I say try to order out look up pizza delivery in my area code but results are from another area . Not my location. This person turns my hotspot on, I’m connected to his car Bluetooth it says anyways. I had a galaxy Samsung A21 and I couldn’t use anymore. Couldn’t even sign in or create a gmail account. Google and Samsung granted him permission to what ever he wants. His royal pass to invade my life . I’m sorry I’m all over the place there is just so much stuff I don’t no where to start.

Oct 19, 2021 9:05 AM in response to Lgmel

I have gotten no where once again,I have never thought something like this is possible. I have never gotten any where ,wtf does it have to take me to get my life back. These phones and providers have there secret services offered by third parties they are not protecting us from ****. They hide what they are doing and they are getting away with committing crimes and I have no say in what this person is doing. I’m talking my phones,laptop,my tv ,wii fii connection,fire stick got hacked, my Roku hacked all my electronics and tracked to invade my privacy even in my dam home I am no privacy… worst part of this is I know my own son Is the person who is doing this to me. I have the proof in my hands, documents from my sons room I had taken as hurtful as this has been I never wanted to believe my child is doing this to me. My son has not spoken to me in over 2 years now. I have no part in his life but hear he is in my life knowing my every single move I make.. this has got to stop. I have already gotten started with a attorney and investigator and I am going after all those responsible Google,fb, you tube,I can go on there all liars,hide and protect these people allowing them to do what ever they want given them certificates to let then invade your life….I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. My life has been destroyed by these so called companies who lie to your face to protect there own Illegal activities… I’m so sick over this. Makes me so discussed with them all

Been severely hacked for over 2 years

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.