Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t see FaceTime in my iphone.

Hello.

I don’t see my FaceTime app in my iphone. However, I have ipad which has FaceTime.

Can you help me to make FaceTime available in my iphone?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 12:18 PM

Where was your iPhone purchased from originally? FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in United Arab Emirates.

FaceTime is a builtin app that can be deleted. You can try to restore it. See the 'Restore a built-in app that you deleted' section in:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Note: If you delete the FaceTime app, you can still make and receive FaceTime calls in Contacts and the Phone app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 12:18 PM in response to Askingforanswer

Where was your iPhone purchased from originally? FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in United Arab Emirates.

FaceTime is a builtin app that can be deleted. You can try to restore it. See the 'Restore a built-in app that you deleted' section in:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Note: If you delete the FaceTime app, you can still make and receive FaceTime calls in Contacts and the Phone app.

I don’t see FaceTime in my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.