Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mi iPad está roto

Hola,

Ayer sábado 16 de octubre compré un ipad pro 11 en una de sus tiendas, pero hoy es que lo estoy abriendo y el mismo tiene la pantalla dañada.

El número de serie es HWWPG7H4GR (adjunto factura). Estoy muy muy triste y a la vez frustrada y enojada porque lo necesito tanto y no podré usarlo. Soy fotógrafa y esperaba con ansias ya poder darle uso. Que puedo hacer en este caso? Vivo en Republica Dominicana y hoy regresé al país.

Espero que puedan ayudarme y solucionar esto. Espero por ustedes con buenas noticias.

Saludos,

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 3:08 PM

Translation:

Hello

Yesterday Saturday, October 16, I bought an ipad pro 11 in one of its stores, but today I am opening it and it has a damaged screen.

If purchased directly from Apple, you have 14-days within which to unconditionally return an device for exchange or refund. If the item is damaged, or you are otherwise unhappy for any reason, you would be well advised to make use of the opportunity to exchange the iPad without delay.

Return to the iPad with your sales invoice to any Apple Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 3:08 PM in response to Lauramoralesl

Translation:

Hello

Yesterday Saturday, October 16, I bought an ipad pro 11 in one of its stores, but today I am opening it and it has a damaged screen.

If purchased directly from Apple, you have 14-days within which to unconditionally return an device for exchange or refund. If the item is damaged, or you are otherwise unhappy for any reason, you would be well advised to make use of the opportunity to exchange the iPad without delay.

Return to the iPad with your sales invoice to any Apple Store.

Mi iPad está roto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.