You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Subscription Cancelled automatically on Apple One

I signed up for the Apple One Premier free trial. It is supposed to start charging me on Oct 24th which is fine, but my Apple Music expired on Oct 17th and it’s trying to charge me the 14.99 again for me to use my Apple Music for one week since I’m going to get charged $29.95 on Oct 24th. Can anyone help me resolve this? Has anyone run into this issue? I originally signed up with Apple One when my Fitness+ Trial was ending (they still charged me for that too even tho I signed up for Apple One 2 days before it ended). Either way, I did NOT cancel my Apple Music subscription and everything is just telling me it’s expired. I just want my music back without getting screwed over again and no one seems to be able to help. Has anyone had this issue resolved before?

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 6:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 11:18 AM

The only people who can help you with this issue is Apple. Yes the 'Get Support' link at the top-right corner of this page.

1 reply

Apple Music Subscription Cancelled automatically on Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.