Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

had Apple Music subscription that expired a few days ago, I let it lapse as I subscribed to Apple One's free trial, which is running until 19th. Apple Music is now not working under the Apple One free trial period- why?

Had Apple Music subscription that expired a few days ago, I let it lapse as I subscribed to Apple One's free trial, which is running until 19th.

Apple Music is now not working under the Apple One free trial period- why?

TIA

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 4:28 AM

Many thanks, that makes sense even if the resulting effect, frustratingly, is no music until new subscription kicks in after trial period ends.

Some smarter logic needed on the Apple subscription side I reckon.

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas :D

3 replies

Dec 12, 2022 1:12 PM in response to Frustrated8990

"Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently cancelled a service, you may not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial."

taken from: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One – Apple Support (AU)

had Apple Music subscription that expired a few days ago, I let it lapse as I subscribed to Apple One's free trial, which is running until 19th. Apple Music is now not working under the Apple One free trial period- why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.