Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working

My subscription for Apple Music expired on July 3 but I subscribed Apple One and got 1 month free on June 11. But now I can’t access Apple Music, can you help me?

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 8:34 AM

Hello Beerglish,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your Apple Music expired, but you subscribed to Apple One and are unable to access Apple Music. Did you by chance have different Apple IDs and used a different one for Apple Music than for your Apple One account? If so, this support article should help with the issue: If you subscribe to Apple One and use a different Apple ID for iCloud storage - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 8:34 AM in response to Beerglish

Hello Beerglish,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your Apple Music expired, but you subscribed to Apple One and are unable to access Apple Music. Did you by chance have different Apple IDs and used a different one for Apple Music than for your Apple One account? If so, this support article should help with the issue: If you subscribe to Apple One and use a different Apple ID for iCloud storage - Apple Support

Best regards.

Apple Music not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.