Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not seeing any content on my Apple TV trial subscription

I am trying out apple tv and cannot see anything besides Ted Lasso on my MacBook Pro. I can see everything on my phone and my tv but not my laptop, all of the boxes of content are empty. Is it not possible to watch anything other than this one show on my apple laptop?

MacBook, OS X 10.10

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 2:51 AM

Verify that you are signed in to the site. Weirdly, that seems to influence how images and content are loaded.

If this is on an old version macOS like OS X Yosemite 10.10, then try a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome.

Safari 10.1.2 on Yosemite is from 2017, and may not support all the web tech used on that site.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 2:51 AM in response to brigidbeauchamp

Verify that you are signed in to the site. Weirdly, that seems to influence how images and content are loaded.

If this is on an old version macOS like OS X Yosemite 10.10, then try a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome.

Safari 10.1.2 on Yosemite is from 2017, and may not support all the web tech used on that site.

not seeing any content on my Apple TV trial subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.