Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to get my apple iPhone XR repaired through warranty claim in Pakistani

Today my phone fell on the floor and its panel isn’t working like there are shades and lines all across the screen yet the glass or even the protector didnt get any crack, and unfortunately it was the last day of my warranty claim and whole day i kept searching where to claim it and at the end knew that i cant get my warranty here in Pakistan, being a mediocre student i cant afford a new panel on my own but it broke my heart knowing that i cant claim the official apple warranty, then for what use was that warranty for me?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 12:22 PM

If you are referring to the standard one year warranty which came with your phone, the fact the screen is exhibiting issues after a fall means the fall damaged the phone. And accidental damage isn't covered by iPhone warranty. So even if the phone were still within the warranty period, the damage wouldn't be covered anyway. The warranty, by the way is to cover manufacturing defects. A fall which damaged the phone is not a manufacturing defect.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 12:22 PM in response to huzaifa238

If you are referring to the standard one year warranty which came with your phone, the fact the screen is exhibiting issues after a fall means the fall damaged the phone. And accidental damage isn't covered by iPhone warranty. So even if the phone were still within the warranty period, the damage wouldn't be covered anyway. The warranty, by the way is to cover manufacturing defects. A fall which damaged the phone is not a manufacturing defect.

I want to get my apple iPhone XR repaired through warranty claim in Pakistani

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.