Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My order was not delivered

Hello, my order was not delivered.However, tracking indicates that the order has been delivered. But no one brought anything

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:49 PM

arissra Said:

"My order was not delivered: Hello, my order was not delivered.However, tracking indicates that the order has been delivered. But no one brought anything"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

See if Apple Support sees this as the same status. Perhaps it is a mishap on the delivery service's part.

Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 7:49 PM in response to arissra

arissra Said:

"My order was not delivered: Hello, my order was not delivered.However, tracking indicates that the order has been delivered. But no one brought anything"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

See if Apple Support sees this as the same status. Perhaps it is a mishap on the delivery service's part.

Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

My order was not delivered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.