Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have a one time courtesy for my screen replacement

I have the extra APPLE CARE but I need a screen replacement. I have been unemployed due to covid and I don’t have the funds to replace my screen. I have only had the phone for 3 days. Or can I get billed at the end of the month for it?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:57 PM

Sorry, but there is no such thing as courtesy screen replacements. If you did purchase an AppleCare+ plan for your phone, you'll have to scrape together the $29 it will cost to have the screen replaced. Either put it on a credit card or borrow the money from someone who will let you pay them later. Apple won't do that for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2021 7:57 PM in response to JohnnyBoy2120

Sorry, but there is no such thing as courtesy screen replacements. If you did purchase an AppleCare+ plan for your phone, you'll have to scrape together the $29 it will cost to have the screen replaced. Either put it on a credit card or borrow the money from someone who will let you pay them later. Apple won't do that for you.

Can I have a one time courtesy for my screen replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.