Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crash report

Hi all,

My system keeps crashing (meaning rebooting...). I had several reports, all marking different threads as crashed. I do not know how to read these reports (i.e. I cannot pinpoint the correct information to spot the problem). Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance!

iMac 27″, 10.15

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 10:21 PM

3 replies

Oct 18, 2021 10:25 PM in response to ermanno290

ermanno290 Said:

"Hi all, My system keeps crashing (meaning rebooting...). I had several reports, all marking different threads as crashed. I do not know how to read these reports (i.e. I cannot pinpoint the correct information to spot the problem). Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance!"

-------

Troubleshooting MacBook Power:

A. Black Mac Screen:

Go Here: If your Mac doesn't Turn On or Start Up - Apple Support

Using External Devices: Try Resetting the SMC and NVRAM, but this time, using an external keyboard. Connect an external monitor and see if you get an output.

B. Mac Power Issues:

Try a New Charger:

If it is currently charging from a charger, then use a new charger:

A Few Links to Refer to Power:

Oct 18, 2021 10:29 PM in response to TheLittles

Hi TheLittles,

Thanks for your answer, but it really has nothing to do with the issue I raised...

I do not have a power issue and I am not using a MacBook.

I am running Mac OS 10.15.7 on an intel-based iMac 27. My issue is related to a crash report that I cannot read. The crash is quite frequent and causes my iMac to reboot. Please refer to the attached crash report.

Thanks in advance.

Ermanno

Crash report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.