Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem copying from Pages to Numbers

Hello, I've got a problem on topic. I have a table in Pages and I want to move it to Numbers but when I try nothing happens. Nothing is pasted into Numbers. Even just text - I tryed to copy-paste text but still nothing is pasted into Numbers.

Although when I copy-paste something from for example Excel - everything is okay! Text is copied (but not the style).

What's wrong? How could I fix the problem?

PS I use macbook air 2019

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:49 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 19, 2021 5:12 AM in response to TatianaVi

I am not seeing that problem here. I copy/pasted from Pages to Numbers entire tables, ranges of cells, text from cells, text that was not in a table. I have copy/pasted a table from Pages into Excel. It was all text; I did not have any formulas. I am running the most recent versions of each, 11.2.

I do not know what the problem is but you might first want to narrow it down to Pages vs Numbers. Can you copy/paste from Pages to Textedit or Pages to Excel or Pages to Keynote? Can you copy/paste in Pages at all?

Problem copying from Pages to Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.