Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Colour fill

Please see picture, I want to set the colours so I can auto fill the dates over the top, what happens is the colour reverts to all

purple when I pull the auto fill dates down from that colour, I have tried putting dates first then copy paste the colour fill but the dates disappear and I have tried placing the dates elsewhere then cut and paste over but that creates a grey fill, thank you for any help

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 5:15 AM

Hi Kezreald,

Your profile shows iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14. If you are using an iOS device such as an iPhone, you don't have an option key.

Please reply with more information:

More information may lead to a solution.

Regards,

Ian.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 5:15 AM in response to Kezreald

Hi Kezreald,

Your profile shows iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14. If you are using an iOS device such as an iPhone, you don't have an option key.

Please reply with more information:

More information may lead to a solution.

Regards,

Ian.

Oct 21, 2021 4:02 AM in response to Yellowbox

Hi Thank you for your replies.

I am using numbers on the iPhone you mentioned.

The colours are just what I have selected, to indicate week 1 2 3 & 4, the sheet is to track my hours worked and pay cycle.

I either create the colours and auto fill by week, or auto fill the 4 weeks and colour block after, for each cycle.

Not a big deal to be honest, I just thought I was maybe missing a trick to copy and paste somehow.

Colour fill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.