Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch LCD malfunction

My I watch got LCD mulfunction i dont know the reason why, after my alarm pop and vibrate.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 4:51 AM

As first step, Forced reset the watch to eliminate any software lock-ups. Press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple appears (we hope) then release and let it reboot. (If there is a screen problem and the apple doesn't appear within about 30 seconds... there is a problem!)

If reboot doesn't fix it you need help from Apple Support to arrange repair. Use (link) Get Support to arrange service for your watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 4:51 AM in response to Jaeson_22

As first step, Forced reset the watch to eliminate any software lock-ups. Press and hold both the side button and the Digital Crown until the Apple appears (we hope) then release and let it reboot. (If there is a screen problem and the apple doesn't appear within about 30 seconds... there is a problem!)

If reboot doesn't fix it you need help from Apple Support to arrange repair. Use (link) Get Support to arrange service for your watch.

Iwatch LCD malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.