Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the health app on my iPhone is missing. How do I download this app?

How can I download the Health app on my iPhone?

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 12:08 PM

Health app is one of few only that you cannot delete from iPhone. If you cannot find it on Home Screen, it means you have deleted the app icon from the Home Screen or your device has some restrictions on that prevents access to the app.

While on Home Screen, swipe left to right until you get to the last screen called App Library, then on App Library screen search for Health app and when you find it tap and drag the app icon from the search results list to the Home Screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 12:08 PM in response to mmmmmggggg

Health app is one of few only that you cannot delete from iPhone. If you cannot find it on Home Screen, it means you have deleted the app icon from the Home Screen or your device has some restrictions on that prevents access to the app.

While on Home Screen, swipe left to right until you get to the last screen called App Library, then on App Library screen search for Health app and when you find it tap and drag the app icon from the search results list to the Home Screen.

the health app on my iPhone is missing. How do I download this app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.