Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I go to cancel a subscription for an app on iTunes, and iTunes crashes. I'm not sure what to do.

I want to cancel a subscription.

I enter iTunes and go to the appropriate location within iTunes to cancel my subscription.

When I click on the button to cancel the subscription, iTunes crashes.

This has occurred repeatedly, a number of times already.

What do I do ?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello there evakozo,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

We understand you're having some issues with iTunes when you go to manage your subscriptions. To get started, if you have another compatible device, you can try to cancel the same subscription using the other supported methods here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Otherwise, try restarting your computer or logging into to iTunes on a new or different user account on the same computer. If you're still not able to cancel the subscription or don't have access to any other supported devices, contact Apple Support for additional help.

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 11:41 AM in response to evakozo

Hello there evakozo,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

We understand you're having some issues with iTunes when you go to manage your subscriptions. To get started, if you have another compatible device, you can try to cancel the same subscription using the other supported methods here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Otherwise, try restarting your computer or logging into to iTunes on a new or different user account on the same computer. If you're still not able to cancel the subscription or don't have access to any other supported devices, contact Apple Support for additional help.

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

I go to cancel a subscription for an app on iTunes, and iTunes crashes. I'm not sure what to do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.