Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

11 pro max

I am transferring from a 6s to an iphone 11 pro max. After transferring all data the ohone will not ring or make calls. Do i need to move the sim card from the 6s to the 11? If so I cant open the ii sim door

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 4:04 PM

Whether you need to swap the SIM depends on the carrier.

Some carriers will expect the SIM to be swapped, and some others expect to transfer the cellular plan electronically; no SIM swap.

Check with your carrier.

Here is how to swap the SIM: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support

If you can’t get the SIM to eject, make an appointment at a carrier store or at an Apple Store, and they should be able to help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 4:04 PM in response to camack

Whether you need to swap the SIM depends on the carrier.

Some carriers will expect the SIM to be swapped, and some others expect to transfer the cellular plan electronically; no SIM swap.

Check with your carrier.

Here is how to swap the SIM: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support

If you can’t get the SIM to eject, make an appointment at a carrier store or at an Apple Store, and they should be able to help.

11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.