Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim Card

I recently sent my phone to Apple to get it fixed. Theres a probability that they might send me a new phone. Will they send me my old sim card? But if they don’t will the sim car still be in my phone ?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:14 PM

If they do send you a replacement phone, it will likely not come with the sim card you had in your phone you sent in. If by chance your phone arrives without a sim card, you can certainly get a new sim card from your carrier. OR, you can simply have you carrier activate your number to the built eSim in your phone as you don't have to have a physical sim card at all on iPhone 11.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2021 6:14 PM in response to jasmine9o11

If they do send you a replacement phone, it will likely not come with the sim card you had in your phone you sent in. If by chance your phone arrives without a sim card, you can certainly get a new sim card from your carrier. OR, you can simply have you carrier activate your number to the built eSim in your phone as you don't have to have a physical sim card at all on iPhone 11.

Sim Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.