Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

export large video from phone

I have an Iphone 6s that is 16 GB. I believe the operating system takes up something like 8-9GB itself. I have a very large video that I captured on my phone (1 hour long) that seems to take up all available space on the phone. There is a 5 minute clip that I want out of this video. Here are the things I've tried

1) I am unable to "trim" the video to a desired length to take a relevant part out. It's likely because there isn't enough space to create the clip.

2) Tried to delete every single other application on the phone to make room. This did not help as it wasn't enough. The only thing on this phone that is installed is the default apps and the 1 video.

3) I am also unable to Airdrop the video or send the video to any other device.

Is there anyway I can get the video off of the phone to somewhere that I can trim the relevant clips out?

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 7:46 PM

Your best bet is to connect to a computer and sync the device through finder or iTunes to transfer the video.

1 reply

export large video from phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.