Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on Old Apple ID

I have an Apple ID associated with an old email address I have no longer have access to. I have worked with Apple Support and they told me I can never access it again, as dumb teenage me got really cryptic with my security question answers.

I got a new iPhone today and only half of my photos transferred. I figured out the other half are on that old Apple ID. How can I get them on my new Apple ID? They’re still on my old phone. I’ve contemplated uploading them to Google Photos but not sure how that would work. Is there a way I can just select to move them to this current Apple ID? They’re perfectly fine sitting on my old iPhone, just not going into my iCloud!

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 7:24 AM

"Learn how to transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC. " Read the document: 'Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch'; click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT201302

1 reply

Photos on Old Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.