Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi

I’m now in a hotel on my vacation but i cant connect to wifi. If i click on the wifi i get linked to another page were i have to give my room number and that stuff but ik wont show the page

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 9:17 AM

enter 1.1.1.1 on the searchbar.

This is intended to get you the CloudFlare splash page, but should instead produce the proper login page for the Hotel.

CloudFlare is NOT part of the solution, using a simple numerical IP address that you can remember is the solution, while NOT requiring a name-to-address Domain Name Server (DNS) lookup (which is likely blocked, and the source of the issues).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 9:17 AM in response to valentijn160

enter 1.1.1.1 on the searchbar.

This is intended to get you the CloudFlare splash page, but should instead produce the proper login page for the Hotel.

CloudFlare is NOT part of the solution, using a simple numerical IP address that you can remember is the solution, while NOT requiring a name-to-address Domain Name Server (DNS) lookup (which is likely blocked, and the source of the issues).

Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.