Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I see I have charges for Apple 1st. Don't know what this is! Want to cancel and get a refund. It takes me to Itunes but won't put me through, I don't have an Itunes account. Please help.

My apple account has charged $4.99 for something called Everything first. I don't know what this is. I want this cancelled and am requesting a refund. But I cannot get through to I tunes which is where this link takes me. I don't have Itunes. Please advise.

Ann Carey

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 11:51 AM

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 11:51 AM in response to Irateoldwoman

See: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

I see I have charges for Apple 1st. Don't know what this is! Want to cancel and get a refund. It takes me to Itunes but won't put me through, I don't have an Itunes account. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.