You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade from just Apple TV to Apple one

How do I upgrade from my current Apple TV+ subscription to an Apple one subscription? Do I need to cancel and resign up?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 11:53 AM

See the information in Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support including the following:

How to get Apple One

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
  2. Tap Apple One.
  3. Choose a plan.
  4. If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2021 11:53 AM in response to Taharch

See the information in Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support including the following:

How to get Apple One

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
  2. Tap Apple One.
  3. Choose a plan.
  4. If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

Upgrade from just Apple TV to Apple one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.