Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a refund from "tools for procreate"?

I Tried the trial version and hated it and tried to cancel but it didn’t show in my subscriptions until AFTER I WAS CHARGED! I even emailed them and tried to get help stopping the subscription before the trial was done got the email after I was charged. I have been really sick and this isn’t helping

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 4:35 PM

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

A key factor in managing subscription services is, in order to no be charged, subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of the billing date.

You may need to reach out to the App Developer for assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2021 4:35 PM in response to PrayingKoala

These support pages provide comprehensive information about how to manage your subscriptions - both from your devices, or from your AppleID account:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support

A key factor in managing subscription services is, in order to no be charged, subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of the billing date.

You may need to reach out to the App Developer for assistance.

How do I get a refund from "tools for procreate"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.