Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When working in imovie and I go to export the imovie file it doesn't give me any option of where to save it after I click next.

When working in imovie and I go to export the imovie file it doesn't give me any option of where to save it after I click next.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 7:54 PM

After clicking Next, you should see a window like this where you can select your destination.

-- Rich

4 replies

Oct 20, 2021 8:08 PM in response to cshinna16a

iMovie isn't functioning correctly. Often deleting preferences will resolve the issue

To delete preferences, open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project.

In case that the problem is confined to just this one project, try creating a new project and see if you can share out from there.

-- Rich

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.