Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make the private relay feature appear under iCloud settings?

I have a subscription to iCloud+ but private relay does not show up in the iCloud settings. How do I make this appear?

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 5:31 PM

Hello ScientistGuy,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with not seeing the iCloud Private Relay settings on your iPhone. First, make sure you're updated to the current software version of iOS 15.0.2. To see what you have installed tap Settings > General > About. If an update is needed, be sure to back up your iPhone first:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Here's a great guide on setting up iCloud Private Relay, just in case: Set up iCloud Private Relay on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Keep us posted.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 5:31 PM in response to ScientistGuy

Hello ScientistGuy,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with not seeing the iCloud Private Relay settings on your iPhone. First, make sure you're updated to the current software version of iOS 15.0.2. To see what you have installed tap Settings > General > About. If an update is needed, be sure to back up your iPhone first:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Here's a great guide on setting up iCloud Private Relay, just in case: Set up iCloud Private Relay on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Keep us posted.

Take care.

How do I make the private relay feature appear under iCloud settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.