Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR stuck in recovery mode when backup

Here's my situation My iPhone XR was nearly full of storage (~1gb left) and I tried to backup the data to icloud (~100gb) and it doesn't hv any responses so I turn it off. When I turn on, it stucks in the recovery mode.

My data didn't backup, so restore is not an option.

imyfone software wouldn't help

I tried to update but with the result error 4010 or iphone couldn't update due to my disks is full

Very appreciate 🙏🏻 if anyone can help.

Thank you so so much.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 5:51 AM

Hi kan274, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that your iPhone XR shows the Restore screen and we are happy to help.

The screenshot that you provided states that the disk you are attempting to use is full and according to the Apple Support article If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup, "If a message says there’s not enough disk space when you try to back up your device, free some space on your Mac or PC. If you still see a disk-space error after you free enough space, contact Apple Support."

The resources below can also help.

Best regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2021 5:51 AM in response to kan274

Hi kan274, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that your iPhone XR shows the Restore screen and we are happy to help.

The screenshot that you provided states that the disk you are attempting to use is full and according to the Apple Support article If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup, "If a message says there’s not enough disk space when you try to back up your device, free some space on your Mac or PC. If you still see a disk-space error after you free enough space, contact Apple Support."

The resources below can also help.

Best regards.

Iphone XR stuck in recovery mode when backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.