Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The instruction to uninstall apps only shows edit Home Screen and share app options. I need to uninstall a number of apps how can I do that?

The instructions to uninstall apps from iPad does not work on my iPad Air. When the icons jiggle and I touch the app, it only shows either share app or edit Home Screen no option to delete/uninstall app. What should I do?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:06 AM

If you are experiencing difficulties with adding or removing Apps to/from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 8:06 AM in response to Auau_auau

If you are experiencing difficulties with adding or removing Apps to/from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

The instruction to uninstall apps only shows edit Home Screen and share app options. I need to uninstall a number of apps how can I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.