Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

moving photos from amazon to icloud

My photos are currently stored in AmazonPhotos. If I start to use iCloud photos, can I move my photos to iCloud and how do I do it? Usually when I share a photo from AmazonPhotos, it gives a link to my photo online, not the actual photo unless I copy it back to my photo gallery. It's a tedious extra step when there are thousands of photos in my gallery.

iPhone SE, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 8:48 AM

sharon3k wrote:

My photos are currently stored in AmazonPhotos. If I start to use iCloud photos, can I move my photos to iCloud and how do I do it? Usually when I share a photo from AmazonPhotos, it gives a link to my photo online, not the actual photo unless I copy it back to my photo gallery. It's a tedious extra step when there are thousands of photos in my gallery.

Ask Amazon support on how to export pictures out of their environment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 8:48 AM in response to sharon3k

sharon3k wrote:

Ask Amazon support on how to export pictures out of their environment.

moving photos from amazon to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.