Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Trade in

Good Morning, I just received my new iPhone 13 Pro Max and I am getting my old iPhone 12 Pro Max ready for trade in to Apple. My question is do I need to remove the SIM card from my old phone prior to trading it in? Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 10:26 AM

Make sure you follow all the instructions here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

And just before you put it in the box take copious pictures of it from all angles and a video of it working including the Lightning port.

2 replies

iPhone 12 Pro Max Trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.