Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems Watching Videos on Safari on iOS 15.0.2

I recently upgraded the OS of my iPad to 15.0.2. Ever since then, I have been experiencing difficulties when watching videos on Twitter as well as a few other websites on Safari. Some times, the videos don't play at all. Other times, the audio plays while the audio either remains static or is completely black. I tried emptying my cache on Safari, but it didn't do any good. Has anyone else encountered these problems? Or is it just me? Any assistance or advice will be most appreciated. Thanks.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 1:45 PM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2021 10:21 AM in response to dominic23

Hey, Dominic. Many thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have worked. I tried restarting and even rebooting the iPad -- but I'm still having the same difficulties watching video on Twitter as well as other websites. Emptying my browser's cache didn't help either. Don't know why I seem to be the only one having this problem. Thanks again for trying to help. Much appreciated.

Problems Watching Videos on Safari on iOS 15.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.