Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos wont play in safari after iOS update

Hello.

I have iPhone 7 and few days ago i updated its iOS to 13.4.1. After that, i couldnt play videos on safari anymore. I mean, they do play but screen is black, i can only hear audio. I tried YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and they all do work normally. I tried installing Google and Google Chrome, doesnt work. Also i cleared cache memory and history on safari but nothing changed. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 3:16 PM

Force close the safari app then try restarting

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

5 replies

Apr 30, 2020 10:04 AM in response to Vancouver22

This is a software bug after the new updates. Lots of iphone 7 users having this problem for over a month now with no fix or acknowledgment. Apple wtf

Videos wont play in safari after iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.