Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer deleted messages to iPhone from Mac

I accidentally deleted all messages from one person on my iphone. The are still on my Macbook, can they be transferred back to iphone? Using Macbook air 2019 Big Sur version 11.6. Iphone 13 maxpro 15.0.2

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 4:06 PM

Nestaway1 wrote:

I accidentally deleted all messages from one person on my iphone. The are still on my Macbook, can they be transferred back to iphone? Using Macbook air 2019 Big Sur version 11.6. Iphone 13 maxpro 15.0.2

No. You would restore your phone from your icoud or itunes backup, if you have one and you weren't syncing them to the cloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 4:06 PM in response to Nestaway1

Nestaway1 wrote:

No. You would restore your phone from your icoud or itunes backup, if you have one and you weren't syncing them to the cloud.

Transfer deleted messages to iPhone from Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.