Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music playlist retrieval.

A couple months ago I had Apple Music, before I switched to Spotify. I want to switch back to Apple Music, unfortunately the playlist I had on my phone wasn’t there when I made a new Apple Music account with my personal email. I have home sharing on, and all the playlists the rest of my family made are there. How do I get back that playlist I made on this iPhone?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 10:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 5:59 PM

Hi there Razzle2222,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Thanks for reaching out to us with for help with your Apple Music playlists. You stated that you created a new Apple Music account. Doing so means that you no longer have access to the music and playlists from the previous account. You will need to recreate your playlists going forward. You can find the steps to do so here:

How to make a playlist in the Apple Music app

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2021 5:59 PM in response to Razzle2222

Hi there Razzle2222,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Thanks for reaching out to us with for help with your Apple Music playlists. You stated that you created a new Apple Music account. Doing so means that you no longer have access to the music and playlists from the previous account. You will need to recreate your playlists going forward. You can find the steps to do so here:

How to make a playlist in the Apple Music app

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Apple Music playlist retrieval.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.