Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How do you see who added your playlist to Apple music?

I share my playlists so often but I’d like to see who has added them to their library. Is there an option for this?

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 6:26 PM

tymmy11 Said:

"How do you see who added your playlist to Apple music?: I share my playlists so often but I’d like to see who has added them to their library. Is there an option for this?"

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Do Your Part: Being not an feature of the Music app, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know wha their customer prefer and what features to include in updates to cone.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Playlist" for the "What Apple Music feature is your feedback about?"
  4. Comment: that you want this to be an option, and why. Include the link to this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 6:26 PM in response to tymmy11

tymmy11 Said:

"How do you see who added your playlist to Apple music?: I share my playlists so often but I’d like to see who has added them to their library. Is there an option for this?"

-------

Recommend this to Apple:

Do Your Part: Being not an feature of the Music app, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know wha their customer prefer and what features to include in updates to cone.

1. Go Here: Feedback - Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Playlist" for the "What Apple Music feature is your feedback about?"
  4. Comment: that you want this to be an option, and why. Include the link to this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

How do you see who added your playlist to Apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.