Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

how to access Playlist on all devices

How do I access on my other devices (e.g. IPhone) a playlist I created on my Macbook with my Apple music subscription?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 8:17 PM

The Related Article linked above has details.

With Apple Music and with all devices logged into the same Apple ID, and with sync enabled, the playlists and thr music should be available across all.

This will initially be limited by available network speeds for the initial sync.

Is that not occurring here?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 8:17 PM in response to millio

The Related Article linked above has details.

With Apple Music and with all devices logged into the same Apple ID, and with sync enabled, the playlists and thr music should be available across all.

This will initially be limited by available network speeds for the initial sync.

Is that not occurring here?

Aug 7, 2023 8:34 PM in response to millio

millio wrote:

Somewhat helpful, but this Playlist was created via my Apple Music subscription, not my Library with its purchases, and I cannot figure out how to access the new Playlist on my IPhone.

There is no difference, once sync is enabled. Enable sync across all, and wait for it to complete.

Depending on the size of the music library, and the speed of the network, sync might take a while.

how to access Playlist on all devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.