Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone issue again not our phone services

How do you block ALL emails via text? I'm getting inappropriate messages from Hotmail addresses DAILY? This is happening to everyone that has a iPhone I called my carrier this doesn’t have anything to do with them I have Verizon my husband has AT&T and I spoke to someone who has T-Mobile we all having the same issue with the hotmail texting our phones they text me 10 times a day

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 10:52 PM

This has nothing to do with your carrier or any carrier for that matter.

You may Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

3 replies

Oct 21, 2021 10:56 PM in response to empress52

What I gather this is a very old issue dated back to 2019. You should contact Hotmail immediately or read the news below and take action.

Open up your Hotmail account, click Home > Delete group > Junk > Junk E-mail Options. ... The most extreme method of filtering out spam is to turn on the Safe Lists Only option, which only directs messages from the address you've marked as spam into your inbox and filters everything else into Junk.

Why isn't my Hotmail email address filtering out spam properly?

iPhone issue again not our phone services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.