Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone noise cancellation option missing

Hello,

I have recently switched to iPhone 13 pro max (A2644) and updated to latest ios version 15.0.2. I cannot find the phone noise cancellation option in the settings. It is supposed to be available in settings>accessibility>Audio/visual. But this option is not there. I even tried resetting the device but it did not work.

Can anyone help if this option is removed or can be activated in any other way?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 2:28 AM

Well, reading that you already tried (to no avail) also a full reset of that device, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 2:28 AM in response to RifatManazir

Well, reading that you already tried (to no avail) also a full reset of that device, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Phone noise cancellation option missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.