You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compliant

I had iPhone 11 which was suddenly switched off in the night on 08/10/2021 and never got switched on. I went to the iPhone service centre “Inspire apple store Ambuja mall Raipur, Chhattisgarh” and met with Mr Nilesh working there. He told me that my iPhone 11 will never get repaired , it’s dead and will have to be replaced with new one. He made me helpless . When I didn’t get any way then I purchased iPhone 13.

Today he called me and sent me message and asking my apple user Id and password. But I didn’t not tell him.

I want to ask when my iPhone 11 was dead and will never get repaired then why he was asking my Apple ID and password. He told me that my Apple ID and password is required for vendor. Once the iPhone is dead what will he do with id and password.

As far as I think, I doubt he has cheated me and he want to use my phone and to unlock. Kindly take necessary action against him. So that he couldn’t not cheat others.

thanks Jaspal

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 9:50 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Compliant

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.