Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone 6s plus and icant retrieve my IMEI number

Lost my iphone 6s plus cant retrieve IMEI number

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 9:55 PM

You have lost your iPhone 6s Plus. Why do you need your IMEI number?

You can get the IMEI number from the iPhone 6s Plus' original box where it is printed on it. You can also check with your carrier and see whether they can share it back with you. Check your receipt when you purchased the iPhone since it may have that IMEI number along with the serial number.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2021 9:55 PM in response to ReynaGen

You have lost your iPhone 6s Plus. Why do you need your IMEI number?

You can get the IMEI number from the iPhone 6s Plus' original box where it is printed on it. You can also check with your carrier and see whether they can share it back with you. Check your receipt when you purchased the iPhone since it may have that IMEI number along with the serial number.

Axel F.

Oct 22, 2021 9:53 PM in response to ReynaGen

ReynaGen Said:

"I lost my iphone 6s plus and icant retrieve my IMEI number: Lost my iphone 6s plus cant retrieve IMEI number"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Ask Apple if they have it in their database.

Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And this makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I lost my iphone 6s plus and icant retrieve my IMEI number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.