Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes movies have volume but no picture

Went to watch a movie but none of my movies are playing with picture whether downloaded or not. I can only hear them I have a 11 inch 3rd gen ipad with the most recent 15.0.2 update. I’ve tried closing the app and restarting the ipad. Nothing has worked. I played the movies on my phone and they work. Currently deployed and my movies keep me company.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 11:01 PM

just tried deleting. And re-downloading. It’s worked so far. However, I have quite a few downloaded movies so this is still somewhat of an inconvenience overall. But thanks for the advice. Hopefully I’m the only one going they this and it’s not a system wide thing.

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 24, 2021 10:55 AM in response to tommie244

Hello tommie244,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having trouble seeing the video from your movies on your iPad. We're happy to assist you with this.

Let's begin by restarting the iPad: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Delete the movie and re-download it again: Redownload TV shows and movies that you purchased

This will put a new download of the movie on your iPad in order for us to see if it will work.

Best Regards.

iTunes movies have volume but no picture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.