Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get iTunes back?

How do I get iTunes back? Apple music stinks.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 3:26 PM

iTunes got split up into separate apps, as it was reportedly getting… unwieldy to combine all of the functions into one big app.

Apple has provided details in the article that seemingly got you here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

If you have questions about or problems the Apple Music app (as differentiated from Apple Music subscription), please post those and maybe somebody here recognizes and can address them.

If you’d like to provide feedback to the folks at Apple (they may or may not see postings here), submit it at: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 3:26 PM in response to PennyPumpkin

iTunes got split up into separate apps, as it was reportedly getting… unwieldy to combine all of the functions into one big app.

Apple has provided details in the article that seemingly got you here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

If you have questions about or problems the Apple Music app (as differentiated from Apple Music subscription), please post those and maybe somebody here recognizes and can address them.

If you’d like to provide feedback to the folks at Apple (they may or may not see postings here), submit it at: Product Feedback - Apple

How do I get iTunes back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.