Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What printers are compatible with Mac OS Big Sur, Version 11.4?

I upgraded my Mac to Big Sur version 11.4, and found that my old printer would not work with it. Which printers work well with Big Sur? My wifi connection is iffy, so perhaps a printer that connects via USB would be best?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 8:22 AM

You could do your own research. Determine what your printer requirements are then compile a list of the many printers that meet those requirements. None of us know your printer requirements other than it needs to work with Big Sur. Once you've determine what printers meet your requirements check with the printer manufacturers to see if the reduced list works with Big Sur.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 8:22 AM in response to mcc215

You could do your own research. Determine what your printer requirements are then compile a list of the many printers that meet those requirements. None of us know your printer requirements other than it needs to work with Big Sur. Once you've determine what printers meet your requirements check with the printer manufacturers to see if the reduced list works with Big Sur.

What printers are compatible with Mac OS Big Sur, Version 11.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.