Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur and printers

Does anybody know what printers are compatible with Big Sur? I need one that has the capability of scanning as my new MacBook Pro will only work with my epson printers on wireless printing, It's driving me nuts!

Posted on May 10, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 9:27 AM

You can check with your favorite printer vendors for macOS 11 driver support with their multi-function devices that meet your budget and printing/scanning needs. For networked devices only, review the devices already supported by Apple's built-in AirPrint support. If on the AirPrint list, no vendor software or drivers are necessary, and that may be important as vendors drop product support in the future.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 9:27 AM in response to trudes1971

You can check with your favorite printer vendors for macOS 11 driver support with their multi-function devices that meet your budget and printing/scanning needs. For networked devices only, review the devices already supported by Apple's built-in AirPrint support. If on the AirPrint list, no vendor software or drivers are necessary, and that may be important as vendors drop product support in the future.

Big Sur and printers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.