Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music problems

I have some troubles with Apple Music. I have only one playlist that create my boyfriend at his phone and then shared with me. I used this playlist for about three months and I can add my own music to this playlist. Few days ago I can do this. But today I trying to add new song and my playlist list is empty.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:53 PM

3 replies

Oct 24, 2021 3:00 PM in response to ElviraK

Hi there ElviraK,

It's pretty great your boyfriend shared that playlist with you, along with it working without any issues for the last three months. We'd like to help get it working as expected.

From your post, we see you have iOS 15 installed, but the latest version is iOS 15.0.2. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If it's already up to date, this link shows how to Restart your iPhone.

If you create a new playlist yourself, do you have the same issue adding songs to it?

Take care!

Oct 25, 2021 12:45 PM in response to ElviraK

Hello ElviraK,

Looks like a new update released today, iOS 15.1. Please back up your iPhone a second time, update it, then test for this same issue.

You mentioned having no issues adding songs to a playlist you created, but have you already tested having your boyfriend share another playlist?

If the same issue remains after trying the steps above, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support here: Get Support

Have a good one!

Apple Music problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.