Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You have too many files, too many files in a single folder, or too many nested folders in your Documents or Desktop folders.

Hi,

While try to upload my documents and desktop folder to iCloud, I'm getting a strange error like this.

In my document folder contain my projects, each folder contain lot of folders and files, I don't know the exact issue. So any help to fix this upload this issue will be very helpful .

Thanks in Advance

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 9:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 1:40 AM

Delete unwanted folders and subfolders ( including files ) make sure you have not locked the folders and given read and write permissions from finder see the article Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

If you can’t access a document, a folder or an app on Mac - Apple Support

Change permissions for files, folders or disks on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 1:40 AM in response to binso_babu

Delete unwanted folders and subfolders ( including files ) make sure you have not locked the folders and given read and write permissions from finder see the article Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

If you can’t access a document, a folder or an app on Mac - Apple Support

Change permissions for files, folders or disks on Mac - Apple Support

You have too many files, too many files in a single folder, or too many nested folders in your Documents or Desktop folders.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.