Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I listen to iTunes song previews without having to sign up for the 'Try it Free' subscription?

Something has changed with iTunes recently. I'm not able to listen to song previews without being prompted to sign up for the 'Try it Free' Apple Music subscription. I can't even find the iTunes Store listed on the left sidebar anymore, or on top, underneath the play bar like before.

Where can I preview the songs without having to eventually pay for a subscription? Is this the way it's going to be from now onward?

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 6:08 AM

I can't even find the iTunes Store listed on the left sidebar anymore, or on top, underneath the play bar like before.

Maybe it is not enabled. Look in Preferences > General for "Show -- iTunesStore" and make sure it is checked.

3 replies

Where can I listen to iTunes song previews without having to sign up for the 'Try it Free' subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.