Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

World Traveler Adapter Kit

Hello! I bought this kit in the US to charge my MacBook Pro and iPhone while in the UK. I see the part that plugs into the wall, and the part that the cable goes into, but not I don't see what fits in the other other port of the adapter so it connects with the cable. Am I missing a third cable? The port in the adapter has two round holes and clearly something should slide into there.

What am I missing?

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 7:40 AM

Those parts are referred to as "duckheads" & are removable from a power block to be replaced with one of the other duckheads or a power cord with a duckhead. The World Travel Adapter Kit has duckheads to convert your power block to work with plugs in various countries. Those holes are the part that fits into the power block. See this Apple support page.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 7:40 AM in response to picklezoo

Those parts are referred to as "duckheads" & are removable from a power block to be replaced with one of the other duckheads or a power cord with a duckhead. The World Travel Adapter Kit has duckheads to convert your power block to work with plugs in various countries. Those holes are the part that fits into the power block. See this Apple support page.

World Traveler Adapter Kit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.