Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which adapter do I bring to Peru?

Which adapter plug do I bring to Peru? I've read Peru uses 220v, but it seems like their outlets look similar to NA and EU, if anyone can help. Need to be able to charge my Mac and my iPhone; I have the world traveler kit but unsure of what to bring since Peru isn't listed. (None of SA is -- you should get on that, Apple!) Thanks!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 10:28 PM

lannem2010 Said:

"Which adapter do I bring to Peru?: Which adapter plug do I bring to Peru? I've read Peru uses 220v, but it seems like their outlets look similar to NA and EU, if anyone can help. Need to be able to charge my Mac and my iPhone; I have the world traveler kit but unsure of what to bring since Peru isn't listed. (None of SA is -- you should get on that, Apple!) Thanks!"

-------

Getting Travel Adapters:

A. Use what is Provided Above: The Apple World Travel Adapter Kit - Apple

B. What Other Brands to Use:

Targus and Samsonite make quite a few. You'll find them at a local retailer (or maybe a gas station).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 10:28 PM in response to lannem2010

lannem2010 Said:

"Which adapter do I bring to Peru?: Which adapter plug do I bring to Peru? I've read Peru uses 220v, but it seems like their outlets look similar to NA and EU, if anyone can help. Need to be able to charge my Mac and my iPhone; I have the world traveler kit but unsure of what to bring since Peru isn't listed. (None of SA is -- you should get on that, Apple!) Thanks!"

-------

Getting Travel Adapters:

A. Use what is Provided Above: The Apple World Travel Adapter Kit - Apple

B. What Other Brands to Use:

Targus and Samsonite make quite a few. You'll find them at a local retailer (or maybe a gas station).

Which adapter do I bring to Peru?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.