Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t access App Library

Hey everyone, I have an iPhone 11 i got around when they came out, and everything has been working great since. Just this morning my phone will not let me access my app library after swiping left repeatedly, and my home screen only lets me access my control center, the drag down notification center, and the plain old home screen. It doesn’t let me swipe to the end nor the start of my pages and I just can’t get in the app library where I need my apps. It’s really frustrating since I can’t even access the apps i don’t have on my home screen and i’ve tried every solution i’ve seen on here and I just need more help. I’ve tried to restart it numerous times and nothing works. Thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 7:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 8:46 AM

Hi ellamarieee,

It appears that you're having an issue getting to the App Library and having an issue with accessing content on the Home Screen. We see that you've tried some troubleshooting steps, including restarting. Are there any other steps that you've tried with your iPhone 11? We want to make sure we understand the steps already taken.

Are you able to access the Settings app? If so, you'll want to make sure your iPhone 11 is fully updated:

Let us know if your iPhone 11 is already updated or if that step helps.

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2021 8:46 AM in response to ellamarieee

Hi ellamarieee,

It appears that you're having an issue getting to the App Library and having an issue with accessing content on the Home Screen. We see that you've tried some troubleshooting steps, including restarting. Are there any other steps that you've tried with your iPhone 11? We want to make sure we understand the steps already taken.

Are you able to access the Settings app? If so, you'll want to make sure your iPhone 11 is fully updated:

Let us know if your iPhone 11 is already updated or if that step helps.

Best wishes.

Can’t access App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.